Sunday, April 3, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!

We were blessed to have received the
 "STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD!!!!



We'd like to thank "A Mother's Love" http://shirlenslove.blogspot.com/ for thinking of us!
As recipients of this award, we were asked to:

-Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
-Share 7 things about yourself
-Award a few blog you feel deserve the award

Since we are a 2 person team, we've decided to share our facts separately. So, here they are:


Sdestra (mom to MadiMelzCurlz)
1. I'm a Haitian woman that was raised in New Jersey.
2. I love to crochet, sketch, decorate and cook.
3. I must carry my Pink "A Mother's Bible" to church and on trips.
4. I'm a hardcore couponer with the zippered binder that make store managers follow me around.
5. I took a Japanese course in highschool for 2 years and can write my name to this day in Katakana.
6. I believe that people wear many hats and because you know them while they wear one hat...you can't defend them in the other hats that they wear.
7. My pet peeve is when a friend or family member starts to act "brand new" on you.


BlessedMomOf3 (mom to AngelzCurlz & JoifulzCurlz)
1. I am a "PK" (Preacher's Kid)
2. I am a HUGE tennis fan (football is a close second)
3. I am a born again christian
4. I have a passion for acting, cooking, running (falling back in love with this) and everything HAIR!!!
5. I am a self sacrificer to the heart
6. I find the humor in life!!!
7. I can play the flute, violin and the drums! YES, the drums!


Now it's time to share the love to a few deserving bloggers (please show your support for them):
 A Mother's Love
 Beads, Braids & Beyond
 Happy Girl Hair 
 Kandy Land Kurls 

No comments:

Post a Comment